Centre-Line’s clients include some of the most prominent retailers in the country, including national and regional chains, financial institutions, and local entrepreneurs. To view a list of tenants we currently represent, click here.
The goal of the Centre-Line tenant rep team is to create a strategy that fully integrates your organization’s needs, both now and into the future. Our first step as your commercial real estate broker is to gain a deeper understanding of your business.
Our South Florida commercial real estate brokers use this business information, along with their expert market knowledge, to find locations which perfectly suit your needs. After identifying space and cost parameters, we perform a thorough market analysis to determine ideal leasing locations and market incentives. When prospective properties have been identified, site tours and inspections are coordinated with architectural and contractor evaluations. After a site is selected, cost analyses are completed so we can maximize the value of the transaction through the critical lease-negotiation phase. We strive to secure the best lease terms possible to ensure your leasehold interest in the property will be a valuable asset for years to come.
Tenant Services Include:
- Understand overall growth goals and store placement strategies
- Provide analysis of market potential and demand
- Develop mapping studies specific to customer profiles
- Evaluate customer profiles, provide future trends and growth patterns, and assemble in-depth demographic studies of local markets
- Analyze competition and market penetration
- Conduct market tours during site selection process
- Provide site selection recommendations
- Recommend long-term store placement strategies
- Provide competitive sales volume assessments
- Produce rent and sale comparisons
- Prepare letters of intent
- Work directly with landlords to negotiate transactions from initial proposals to final lease/sales agreements
- Support internal real estate departments by generating real estate committee materials, including trade area demographics, aerials and competition maps